Feeling again





Mental Health is important

I felt normal, getting through every day.

It hasn't felt easy at all.  

But sometimes I just don't recognize when I don't feel well, or at least I don't realize how terrible I felt until I start to be better.

I've had episodes in the last couple days when I just can't control the release of my tears.  I'm not talking about things that are happy or sad, but literally just a release.  Couldn't even understand it or put it into words.

Holding things in with clenched fists and hands.

And now a beautiful release.

I think God has been waiting to catch my tears. 

I heard the words of this song (take a lesson it's beautiful) and I thought "THIS IS IT"

Here's where the dead things
Come back to living
I feel my heart beating again


It's been a season and I don't think it's over but I do believe that nothing is wasted.  I feel like I have done some really great things in the last 6-7 months, imagine how much more will be done now that I am feeling well.  How i felt and perseverance built character in me to get to the next level.  And now it will be time to grow again, really feeling.

Feeling is essential for relationships.  

Greater things are on the way. I don't know what is next but I do know, I am ready

Romans 5:1-5

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a] have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we[c] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.









Comments