Authentic: 5 Loss

 Name someone you've lost... 

i could write about this for YEARS. I've had so  loss in my life i find myself clinging to things and people I'm afraid to lose because the loss will seem more than i can bare.

 

It's a thing i love and hate about myself. You see as a child, then an adult of loss, i know the value of love. 


I lost my mom as an infant and some days i feel guilty that my life has gone on without her. I wonder would she be proud of me? I miss her so much that it's who i am and i don't give thought to it. I always have said "No one loves you like your mother" and i cannot recall the embrace of my mother. The wound cuts deep. So deep that I'm not sure the wound has ever or will ever heal. 


It's just too much some days 

Loss 

Absence 

Missing 


No one loves you like your mother and while i know my mother loved me, she chose my life over her own, it was a feeling that is hard to grasp.  Until i became one. 


See you soon 

Comments