Authentic Self - 2. Jobs/Career

Photo from here


 The assignment of writing all the places I have worked was quite a trip down memory lane!  I certainly have come a long way!

Babysitting

ACO – Cashier & Department Manager

Payless Car Rental – Rental Agent

Jerry’s ACE - Cashier

Amerisure – Assistant Computer Operator

Pampered Chef - Consultant

Dr. Gill –Receptionist

United Technologies

            Executive Assistant

            Design Coordinator

United Steering Systems

            Design Coordinator

United Technologies

            Design Coordinator

            Engineering Coordinator

Lear

            Engineering Coordinator

            Executive Assistant (2 VPs & 3 Directors)

            Account Manager

            Program Manager

            Adv Sales/Account Manager

            Sr. Account Manager

Delphi

            Sr. Account Manager

SEWS

            Sales Manager

 

Which one was my favorite (the best)?  Which one was the worst?

I can honestly say that there wasn’t any that was really terrible though the Car Rental Place was my least favorite.

I’ve learned from each one.  Each one had it’s highs and lows. 

I think the funniest interview was for the Design Coordinator at United Technolgies with Paul. 

I have had really great leaders and a few that I could have done without but I certainly learned what I didn’t want to be from them!

I have worked hard throughout my career and I’ve learned that my value has nothing to do with how much I make (but I don’t do this for free! LOL)

I’m thankful for each person who I have worked with, for, and lead.  Each has taught me valuable things.

 

Comments