Authentic: they've left

 I saw this meme the other day and i was like ❤️😳❤️



 I don't think i could have loved it more! 

It's funny how we can have people in our lives for most of it and then things... just change. 

I'm often so thankful when people come into my life and I'm even more thankful when they leave. 

I've learned that we have something to learn from each person we encounter. Sometimes it's lessons of characteristics we'd like to be more like and sometimes it's lessons of who we never want to be. 

I used it wonder what i did when people leave, I'm starting to realize that when they leave it's more about them. 

I've learned people can't live up to the greatness i see in them and instead of rising to the occasion they slither away. 

To which i wish them all the best. But what they don't realize is that hug i could have given them could have changed both of us in the way we see each other. 

I'm so thankful to be in a place where i chose to be thankful and to walk away. I know that i love to the best of my abilities and that may not be enough for some people and that's ok 

Comments