Authentic: 7 friendship connection

 I don't know when we really became friends.  We served for a year or two together in youth ministry, i don't even know to be honest... 🤦🏼‍♀️


Then one year we were paired together to help co-lead the Detroit Mission trip. To be honest i was totally intimidated by her. 


We met up and sat at a high top table. A funny thing is we both had an idea to have a grocery outreach but neither of us told the other...  i don't know if i sent her an email or she sent one to me... but eventually we had the grocery outreach :) 


And we started serving at Mbk together and lots of other places! And we  never get a picture together 😂😂







She was one of the people i was worried that I'd lose touch with after i left our former church... but she couldn't get rid of me that easy... I'm like a bad penny... and sometimes I'm her shadow! 


We go on adventures, almost get stuck in elevators, eat at so many cool places. I'm so thankful for our friendship 


It's funny how friendships happen, isn't it. It seems one day you meet someone (i usually make a terrible first impression ) and then... your friends and you can't imagine your life without that friendship!


I'm thankful for a friend that i can be myself with, dream crazy dreams with, laugh with, do 5ks, and whatever else adventure we can dream up. 


I'm thankful for the gift of friendship 

Comments