Authentic: 9 Reflection

 


Well… poop.  I am way behind!  I have been super busy with work and to be honest until this past week my anxiety has been on 15 (out of 10).

I’m way behind so I am not going to write for a week about “how other’s see me” which is kind of a weird subject to write about because what the heck am I supposed to do, take a bunch of surveys?

So I will tell you how I’d like people to see me.

I’d like them to look at me and know I love them and that I’ll be there for them, always. 

I hope that they know I am that person that will bring them a meal or make them some cookies.  I hope that people know I may not be in their lives every minute but if they need me, I will show up, and when they need someone to just hold their hand, I will be there.

I hope I am known in their lives as someone who will fight for what she believes in, a woman who loves God and serves Him, and who cultivates beauty.

The truth is most of my life people have made me feel too much and not enough at the same time.  I hope that I never make anyone feel that way. 

I hope that people know that I will speak the truth, in love, and with a spoon LOL

I am working to see myself the way God sees me.  I know that He loves me, I need to really BELIEVE it!  And so I guess mostly I care about how God sees me, and I hope that my life is one that is reflective of His love for me and His people.

Comments