End of the world


I was talking to a friend today, and we were talking about how the world could end and we wouldn't even know it. 


You know what quarantine has taught me? 


Hold tight to the people i love and the things that bring me joy!


I've learned a lot about myself and a lot about others. I cannot tell a lie, leaving Facebook for a little while has brought me truckloads of peace. Seeing how people behave that i thought were "good people" has made me sad. 


I've gotten involved with people who have stretched me, expanded my thoughts about things i had a limited perspective on. 

I have seen the character of God in this time like never before and i can't help but to want to reflect it to the world. 


I look back at the person i was a year ago and i feel miles away from her. 


Hold tight to love i often say to myself. 


Who knows what tomorrow will bring, but I'll face it with bravery. I'll face it with love, and if the world comes to an end, i probably won't even notice because I'll be over here stuffing plastic eggs and planting my garden. 

Comments