New day coming

 

I can't remember the last time i felt alright for an extended amount of time. I've learned to survive through life by identifying the good things and focusing on them. 

Today during an appointment i was asked how i was and i cried. I've even tried to convince myself that I'm not tired. 


When things get hard i sing this song. https://youtu.be/nQoafqz2qEk i put it on repeat in my brain and heart and i tell myself "this won't last forever, it's gonna get better" 

It's why i plant crocus & tulips in the fall because i know winter is coming and it's going to be hard. It's going to be hard to escape the dark so i set myself and plant hope. As the tulips pop through the dirt, i feel myself doing the same. 

When I'm going through something hard, i give myself pep talks "you've surrounded your hardest days" and lots of other things.  

It's gonna be alright alright alright...  There's strength at your lowest

Life's worth living, you have just begun


And even though i know I'll make it, it's really hard.  And it hurts. 

Comments

Alice said…
I love your blog and I am so glad you are "back." I am sorry you are hurting.