Great Work in me... I hope

I've been feeling kind of out of sorts for a little while. Took a much needed time out from serving, now trying to find the thing that sets my heart on love.  Yes, I've been working in my garden and I LOVE it, but I grow a big garden to share it.  To love my family and love others.  

 

I've been serving but i don't want to do something because I've always done it, sure i want to be faithful but I want it to be the right thing.   I just show up every day open to where God wants me to serve.  Next week it's cooking for a mission team coming from Pennsylvania and Detroit people  but then what? 

 

In 2020 I found very different/creative ways to serve. Same for 2021! But it's 2022 and I'm serving but there's a "next thing" coming and i don't know what it is and it's driving me nuts!  This space I'm in doesn't look like any other time in my life and I don't like that I might miss the purpose God has for me. I always have dreams and goals.  And here I sit.  Waiting (resting!!), reading, learning.

 

Normally i have big dreams and am working to work them all out and now... not much! 

  

This is so different for me, and if I can be real about it...  I'm not ok ðŸ˜‚😭but I'm trying ok if that makes any sense. When i talk about it I cry... do I think maybe i lost my purpose? yeah sometimes i do (kind of) but I know that God begins a good work in me (us) He is faithful to complete it!!


It's really not about the doing, it's about LOVING people.  That's what brings me joy, it sets my heart on fire.   

 

I hoping and praying for dreams that set my heart ablaze! 

 


Comments