Lessons from my garden

 I love my garden, I love flowers...

I don't know how I could ever plant more flowers but as long as there is grass, there is a place to plant flowers 😉

At one point on Monday I looked at my driveway that was full of dirt, pots of half dead flowers, bulbs, gardening tools.  It was a disaster.

I know that when I have a vision for my garden, at some point it's going to be a giant mess, I will think "what the heck are you doing? you are not a professional, you're just some crazy who likes flowers and you have no idea what you are doing".

All of those things are true.  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 But i sure do like to #plantbeauty and I love the beauty of a garden.  And I won't go into how much I love fuzzy bee butts and the magic of seeing one (ore more than one!!!) flutterbys in the garden.

I know that there is beauty to be seen, but hard work is needed and staying true to the course or... it will be a mess and messier if I leave it.

I had a vision of my life when I was looking at the driveway.  What a disaster.

OK, don't go freaking out thinking I think my life is a disaster.  Because that's not the truth, by a long shot.  I just know that at some point when I work on something in my life, it's going to be messy.  It's going to be painful getting to the healing.  But when the work is done, it's better than I could have ever envisioned. 

Sure, life isn't perfect, and there is always work to do, and flowers to plant 😉 but the work is always worth it.

Always.


Comments