Pictures of my heart


 I have love this picture. 


I could tell you all the things wrong with this picture . But i won't.


This day was a beautiful summer day with my Phyllis, Daniella, and the girls! I even sprung for ๐Ÿฆ’giraffe tickets and we almost missed the feeding but i worked some magic ๐Ÿช„ and the girls all fed them.  I did lose my water bottle. We saw the wolves and Phyllis was pretty excited about them !!! 


I always joke that i don't know why kids like me ๐Ÿ˜‚. I mean... I'm kinda mean ๐Ÿคจ but the truth is I listen to them and they feel loved when I'm around. 


Sometimes when i look at pictures i don't always like what i see. And growing up no one really wanted to take my picture so i just thought no one else liked the way i looked either. 


I can't tell you how many events I've arranged and served at and I'm not in the video or in many pictures. And certainly I'm not in much media for organizations  because let's face it, being an overweight church Auntie with little to no makeup and a T-shirt and jeans is not the marketing initiative anyone is going for. And that's ok. 


 i will be in pictures in the memories stitched in those i love. They will never forget the way i smiled when i saw them or the way my hugs felt when they needed them. 


There is no direct correlation between the love someone feels when i love them and how much i weigh. 

Comments