Update!

 


It's been a long time since I've written. 


I've been thinking lately about how much i really like where I am in my life. 


I've gotten rid of someone who (looking back) said they loved me but did nothing but shackle me. I'll never be sorry I loved (my life's motto) but good riddance! Free at last!!


I've worked hard in my career and certainly i have not arrived but i got a new job in January and it's hard, but i really like it, and I'm learning so much!! 


I've learned and embraced the simplest things in life. I've created peace and sanctuary for myself in my own home. Most of my life I am structured and there are rules but in my home and yard, it's a free for all! In my life i love black and monochromatic things but at home... it's colorful and there is beauty everywhere.


I've even learned to say no and do what's best for my own mental health and unashamedly say "I'd love to, but i just won't"


I'm working on not apologizing for who I am and my strengths even if they look different than anyone else's - and I'm working on growing them. I'm learning strength isn't about being the loudest but in being the small still voice. But let's be real, if the bear is poked, I'm coming out swinging and I WILL defend justice! 


I'm so thankful. That is the biggest thing i my life. I'm so thankful for God and the gifts He has given me to have and to give away. 


Sending love. 



Comments