Vacation and Goals

I was walking down the perfect little road this morning, it’s a perfect mile to the end and back.

 

I called my friend and then when our call ended I had started to listen to the book for Book Club, and since I am up here to relax and set goals, I took my earbuds out because the world is so loud and I really needed to spend time praying about what is next for the coming year.  

 

It was so beautiful, the sweet flowers, and a funny Big Foot statue!

 

I set goals every year, except last year, I needed to rest. I think this year will be a little “restie” but also the time to do some work.  

 



I’ve been thinking and praying about what the focus of the year should be!  Faith, Finance, Health, and some personal goals.   I have so much to work on LOL I need to narrow it down.


I actually was working on my YNAB and finances and I fell asleep.  It was the thing I needed to get done first!  I woke up and finished it. I didn't really want to LOL but I got it done!  If you need help budgeting and finding financial freedom, here is a referral code :). 




I hope that this coming year, I hope I see beauty around every corner!  I plan on planting it as well!  I brought up a bag full of daisy seeds for up here πŸ’›  to throw in the other wild flowers πŸ˜‚   

Here are some pics from my walk πŸ’œπŸ’š



Big foot



Such a beautiful tree, I could grab a book and go sit under it.

Dandelions always remind me of my nieces


Some Road flowers 


 



Comments