Moments



I feel like everyone wants something different for their lives...


 



Married wish they were single 

Single wish they were married. 


As a people i think we are never satisfied which can be great or bad depending on how you look at it. 


Sometimes there are moments in my life that no matter how much good I've done, i will never ever deserve. 


Tonight we did a trunk or treat. The theme of my trunk was Encanto. My car was kind of "bad news bears-ish" because I'm not great at those things but i made it work and kids loved it so.... I was "Luisa" and nieces were all the other characters. In my normal fashion i had so much candy! Which, after all, is why we were there! 

I had started the Soundtrack over and the girls all started singing while i was restocking  everyone's  buckets!  The girls all started singing and my heart was overwhelmed. In that very moment my heart was full and i thought "there's no way i deserve this beautiful moment"


There are moments in my life that i sing the song "i could not ask for more". Today was one of those moments. Surrounded by people i love, doing things i love. 


I could not ask for more! 


Comments