The Journey of Grief - living through it


 When my dad died the way i thought I'd get through it and how I've actually gotten through it have been two different things. 

I spent most of my Holiday shutdown on the coach after doing my best to make sure my family had a nice Christmas. 

I've had so many times when I've gone to pick up the phone to ask my dad... ABOUT HIS HOUSE 🤦🏼‍♀️


I've had moments of depression and m thankful for Vitamin D, crying, and a whole lot of prayers. 


I've joined a grief support group to meet with others, signed up for FindingJoy online. And I've decided to live life through my Grief. I've seen Wicked and a friend asked to go to another show, I didn't even hesitate! Let's go! 


Bucket list item of going to see Jame Taylor with Phyllis ✔️


I even signed up for a Women's conference! 2 of them Actually! What?!?


Trips up North


Trips overseas 


Trips to rest


Im not going to put my head down and plow through things or feelings, I'm going to live them and any storm that comes my way, I'll be like a Bison and head through it , head up. 


I'm living my life through grief. 


Life is meant to be lived 

Comments