The Journey of Grief - being thankful


 Today was a really.... day. There was good, there was ugly... and at 9pm at night i surely did not want to go out and walk. 


But i did. 


And i had one of the best mile times I've had in awhile! I'm not saying it was great but it was better than it has been! 


As i rolled the last corner to my house, i just said to myself... winners don't quit on themselves!!


I was walking and had seen this black thing move and i couldn't tell if it was a bag or a 🦨! So i carefully approached and it was a bag 😂. I remembered a time i was out walking with a friend and we saw a skunk and we quickly turned around! Made me laugh out loud!


Today I'm thankful! 


Lions season tickets right next to my friends!!!

The ability to walk

Gluten free pizza 

Costco

Friends 

Iced tea 

Television shows 

Clean water 

My job even though/when it a hard 

Comments