So here we go!

We're leaving today, it's 4:00, and I am SOOO nervous!

Yes!! So nervous! I just want to get there! And I want to have a great time, and then come home! Yes, I'm already thinking about coming home, you know why?? There's no place like home, if there was, that's where I'd be! LOL!

Don't forget my funeral arrangements http://christdrivenmom.blogspot.com/2009/06/just-in-case.html

While I'm gone, I want you to think about the fruit of the spirit. You can do a study on it, read it everyday. Since that's what I'll be studying, you can study it with me! I'll also be in Philipians!

Hey, I love you!

I'm still honestly in awe that I'm going on this vacation! I can't believe that God would bless me with this trip! I surely don't deserve it!!

Gal 5:16-25
16So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. 17For the sinful nature desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the sinful nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that you do not do what you want. 18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under law.
19The acts of the sinful nature are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

Comments

Sara said…
have a wonderful wonderful time & hurry back! love you!
Louise said…
Have a wonder-fun filled vacation my friend. Blessings!!!