Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Nothing, thanks.

My "wish" was granted (on my facebook status). Yesterday I wished that Santa would bring me Adam & Katie home wiht two healthy boys (Levi & Judah). My "wish" was granted but really, it was like 13,629,725 prayers were answered (quite possible more).

So really, remember my post about what I want for Christmas? Nothing, thanks.

I got everything I could possibly want. Here's my short list:

Getting paid for the whole Holiday time off
Healthy daughter
warm house
warm clothes
car that runs well
family that's healthy
food
love
a great job

a Lord and a Savior that loves me whose grace is like a cloak that covers me.

Please tell me, what else is it that I need?

John 15:9 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.

2 comments:

Jada's Gigi said...

Not a thing! You /we are SO richly blessed!

Trish said...

Sounds like a mighty fine Christmas!