Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Neti Pot

Let me tell you, this post...  is about the Neti Pot.  If you don't have one, you should get one.  The moment I start to get a tickle in my nose or sneeze too many time, I 'netti'.  Its gross but all the boogs come out, and you get well so much sooner.  Anyone who knows me, as soon as you're sick, I'll tell you to get one. 

I don't get all the science part or the tradition of it.  I just know it REALLY works, gross, yes, but it works!

But seriously, it's cold and flu season, it's the best $14.99 you'll spend if you're sick...

and oh, yeah, if you're stuffed up, put Vicks on your feet (not your chest)put some socks on and go to bed.

Just trust me, I'm a mom, I know these things!

4 comments:

Pat said...

I'm a big fan of the Neti Pot....it's much better then taken over the counter meds.

Lisa said...

I did not like the neti pot. Something about cranking my neck just doesn't seem natural. I use a device called Navage. So much easier than a neti pot plus it is cleaner to use.

Kell said...

I keep saying I need to buy myself one but have yet to do it! Thankfully I don't get sick much.

Trish said...

Margie...the above comment is from ME...Kell did not sign out after being on my computer.
She does have a Neti Pot though.