Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, February 22, 2010

Weightloss or not so much...

I was doing so well on my weighloss, eating healthy, making good choices, and then I don't know what happened, I think I got bored...  And so I fell off the wagon... hard... I'm up about 4 pounds from where I was, and not happy with the choices I've made.

Yesterday alone I think I ate 6 cookies.  SHEESH!

And what kills me is that I have the good food in the house to eat! 

So after yesterday, a stomach ache, and not pooping good all weekend, I am back on it! 

My favorite breakfast sandwich for breakfast, Salad and soup for lunch, not sure what I am going to do for dinner but it will be healthy!  And my snacks are all packed for the week.

I will tell you, I'm disappointed in myself, but I'm not giving up!  I think that everyday is a new surrender, we can only learn from our mistakes but not focus on them so much that we beat ourselves up...  I am going to start making cards and scrapbooking so that I take the focus off of eating and doing things I enjoy.  And 15-30 minutes of treadmill walking 3-4 days a week will help too!  But really its not just about the choices, its a heart condition.  I've been struggling with a bunch of stuff, one main one feeling like I'm not wanted.  And when my heart isn't right, nothing else is either.

I've got a lot of work to do, I've got a big job ahead of me, there are so many who need to be reached!  and...We are going to Cedar Point in 3 months and the mission trip in 6 so I'd like to be healthier by then!

2 Cor 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Three nasty words did it for me this weekend...
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!
No control.

Trish said...

We had 2 birthday cakes at my house this past week...Oh, and ice cream.
Not a good thing.
Don't fret, sounds like you are off to a good start this week!