Not exactly

Today didn't go exactly as I planned. We had reservations for lunch, however, when we got there I found out they weren't serving their normal menu, it was a 'special' menu, which means, they marked up the price in honor of Mother's Day.  I won't be forced into spending a crazy amount of money for lunch, so we headed over to Olga's (recently opened on Woodward). After that we went shopping (which wasn't in the plan but we both got some cute stuff), then we went and saw "Good Deeds" which was OK, but had the song "right here waiting" at the end.  Hello? Tyler Perry?  who does the music for your movies? REALLY??  Richard Marx, Phyllis and I were cracking up! Then I made dinner (tostadas).

Here is the Meal Plan for the week:

Sunday:  Tostadas
Monday:  Chicken Teriyaki
Tuesday: Out with Cheryl
Wednesday:  Leftovers
Thursday:  Spaghetti
Friday: Pupusaria with the El Salvador Team
Saturday:  BBQ here with Haiti team :)

Have a good week!!!  My heart overflows!

Comments