Roasted Broccoli

This is one of my favorite sides, I mean, like I super love it!!  It started out by making a pasta dish, but now, I can just eat the broccoli part :)  I used all things organic!  Thanks to Whole Foods, Amazon, and Door to Door Organics!

1 – ½ lbs broccoli florets ( I used 2 heads)


6-8 cloves garlic, smashed (you think this sounds like a lot, but you need it, it’s amazing)

2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

kosher salt and fresh pepper


Preheat oven to 450°. In a baking dish combine broccoli, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast broccoli about 20 minutes, tossing half way, until broccoli is browned and tender.



Comments

Kristin said…
That sounds yummy. I often have just broccoli as a meal (when it is late and I don't want to feel sick the next morning!) :) will have to try this!!