Passion



Passion is a gritty kind of love, tough and

optimistic enthusiasm that overcomes negativity and inconvenience to make it

through to the end. (10,000 Reasons Overflow)


Monday, June 17, 2013

Roasted Broccoli

This is one of my favorite sides, I mean, like I super love it!!  It started out by making a pasta dish, but now, I can just eat the broccoli part :)  I used all things organic!  Thanks to Whole Foods, Amazon, and Door to Door Organics!

1 – ½ lbs broccoli florets ( I used 2 heads)


6-8 cloves garlic, smashed (you think this sounds like a lot, but you need it, it’s amazing)

2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

kosher salt and fresh pepper


Preheat oven to 450°. In a baking dish combine broccoli, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Roast broccoli about 20 minutes, tossing half way, until broccoli is browned and tender.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

That sounds yummy. I often have just broccoli as a meal (when it is late and I don't want to feel sick the next morning!) :) will have to try this!!