Just because you're paranoid, does not mean someone is not after you...

After everything that is going on lately... I feel like this test, someone is watching me. I am all about being true to myself, and in doing that being true to God. To the average person it may sound wierd, but I don't want to disappoint God. When someone looks at me, looks at my heart, they know it's bought by God, it also may sound wierd but I want them to see I make mistakes but how I handle them, that is what is important. Grace.

I don't know who it is, if it is God who is checking to make sure I am faithful in the little things, if it's someone who is just on the verge of doing the "Jesus" thing, I don't know if it's satan (yes, I still don't like to capitalize his name) to see how far from center he can carry me, but you know, it just might be Phyllis, how will her mom come up against this opposition. Will mom/Margie do the right thing? Will she walk the talk she has been saying? Will she pray like she tells me?

I'm doing my best, I am a new creation, and sometimes I am a new creation every week, day, hour, minute. Sometimes I have to start over, regroup, get my poop in a group (that's for you Pat), I need to listen to the directions of my Almighty Lord (again- because sometimes I didn't get it so good the first, second, or third time).

I might just be quiet for awhile. I may seem like I am doing nothing, I am just listening. Being still, shutting up. Finding the answers in His word. I know the answer is in there, I just need to find it.

Psalm 46:10 Be still and know I am God.

Comments

KayMac said…
When someone looks at me, looks at my heart, they know it's bought by God, it also may sound wierd but I want them to see I make mistakes but how I handle them, that is what is important. Grace.

LOVE THIS
Pat said…
Good blog except the ---- in a group comment!!
Margie said…
I said poop! not the other word.
Pat said…
I hope it wasn't the other word!! Remember, Phyllis is watching - not to mention the Lord!! and me :)
Tonya said…
Great Post Margie, I love ya.