Harvest 🍅

 


If I've told this story once I've told it 100 times about my "little tomato plant"


When i was leaving for Mexico in June and it was going to be hot when i left. I planted this one little beefsteak tomato plant that was about an inch tall. There's no way he was gonna make it in the winter sowing so I had to plant him. I said to him "this is the only way you're gonna make it, so grow big!" When i came home a week later, he was about 3 inches tall! I honestly could barely believe it !! So every time I'd water the plant I'd say "I'm so proud of you!!"



Every day i go out there and I'd see the green 'maters but none turning red. Today i went out there and i found this beauty of a tomato 🍅 


I think back about so many instances i shouldn't have survived, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer WHILE she was pregnant with me! Sheesh! But i had

People who encouraged and believed in me when I've been planted in place i might not have grown. 



Planting and gardening reminds me of "the long haul". It's easy to be excited in the beginning but it takes hard work and faithfulness to get a good harvest. And sometimes it's different than i expect. But it's always good 

Comments